If you or a loved one are under assessment for a hearing implant and would like to learn more about Cochlear’s products and services, join us at our FREE information event. We will be running two sessions which you can choose between. Join us from 1-3pm or from 5-7pm.
Hearing Implant Information Session
Date: 29th October 2019
Location: The Elizabeth Foundation, Southwick Hill Rd, Portsmouth PO6 3LL
Time: 13:00-15:00 or 17:00-19:00
These informal sessions will provide you with an understanding of how a hearing implant can help you:
- Learn more about how Cochlear™ hearing implants work
- Explore Cochlear’s innovative implant technology
- See our Cochlear Nucleus® 7, Kanso® and Baha® 5 sound processors, True Wireless™ Devices, Smart Apps and Made for iPhone technology
- Find out about compatible GN ReSound hearing aids and our Smart Bimodal hearing solutions
- Hear from Cochlear recipients and ask them questions about how having an implant has helped them
Family members and/or friends are welcome to attend with you.
Refreshments will be provided on arrival.
A Speech-to-text reporter will be at each event.